Subject: Re: Lightspeed
From: [email-masked] (Mark Thompson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 18:03:22 EST

> If you missed previous posts of Lightspeed

How could I possibly!!! Please don't take this badly, but all enthusiasm
aside, I must see at least 4 Lightspeed advertisements a week on this
list. A little bit of free self promotion is fine, but I think this is
getting a bit carried away.
     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *           Mark Thompson                  (603) 424-1829    *
     *         Fusion Films, Inc.             [email-masked]  *
     * Director of Animation and Special FX                       *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
--
[email-masked] (Mark Thompson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]